These are the super easy soundproofing steps (and cost very little money).
They don’t take much time and aren’t as invasive (don’t have to tear out your car). I recommend you do these first because who knows, maybe they’re enough to make you happy that you don’t have to go any further.
- Install RPMTesla Wind Reduction Tube ($30, 30 mins) – reduces wind noise. Install guide.
- Install BASENOR Door Seals ($40, 15 mins) – reduces road noise. Install guide.
- Decrease tire pressure (10 mins) – instead of 40-45psi, go to like 38psi.
- Fix tweeters (10 mins) – if your tweeters rattle. (video 1 and video 2 by FrostyFingers)
- Fix seatbelt adjuster rattle
Ready for more serious soundproofing?