A list of great Tesla apps and what they do.
Car control apps:
- Stats: For Tesla ($20) – but so worth it. Has many features info, notifications, automation, controls AND VOICE CONTROL for your Tesla. (official site)
EV charging apps:
- Plugshare – best app for EV charge station mapping out there. Shows tons of places as well as helpful info on where the chargers are located as well as their status.
- Chargepoint – really handy to have as you’ll likely use one at some point.
Sentry Camera apps:
- SentryView: For Tesla ($8) – allows you to view Sentry cam videos directly on your iOS device. Same developer as “Stats”. (Must use compatible Sandisk drive.)
- CamViewer for Tesla ($5) – can watch Sentry cam videos on your iOS device directly from any USB drive. But need Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter.
- TeslaCam Video WebApp Player – easy way to watch your dash cam or sentry cam videos online.
- DashCam Magic ($5) – use on iOS desktop. Combines all camera videos to be watched in one convenient video.
- AllPro – Windows program to view footage.
Useful webpages (bookmark from your car):