I’m talking about all those same lookalike “luxury” mats like Diamond, Manicci and a dozen other similar resellers.
DISCLAIMER: I haven’t personally tried them but did read up a ton of reviews and can judge easily from pictures and videos.
- They don’t look good, or at least don’t look “luxury”.
- They don’t work well and don’t last long (tear easily).
- It’s just cheap crap sold by many resellers.
- They are folded up for shipping and arrive with a giant crease.
- The many video reviews I’ve seen of them, they look floppy and not premium.
Why are they so highly rated? C’mon now. It’s been the same game for a while now. Tons of Amazon sellers will refund you if you give them a 5-STAR review…after getting hundreds of positive reviews, they start to make serious money on their investment since all buyers trust the one with the most 5-star reviews.
Want a better Tesla Model 3 floor mat?