Sexy owner of a happy 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance. As much as I love the car, Tesla hasn’t perfected it yet…so it’s up to us! Join me on this wild Tesla DIY journey.
You’d think I have no life…writing free Tesla guides and reviews. LOL, I swear I do. 🙂
I’ve just spent so many hours researching the endless possibilities of DIY car products and projects that I hope to share it with the community and other OCD Tesla owners like myself. Hope you enjoy the site and most importantly, your Tesla!
- 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance (BLACK color, WHITE interior)
- Mostly trickle charge at home (2 miles/hr, haha)
- Downgraded stock 20″ sport wheels/tires to 18″ Titan-7 S5 (machine black) with stock 18″ Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires.
- Wincos IR tint 70% on windshield/sunroof. 30% on sides/back. (By OC Tint Solutions)
- Topfit Center Console Organizer (w/flocking)
- BASENOR door seals
- TOPlight mesh sunshade (top and back)
- RPMTesla wind reduction seal, USB splitter, bumper protector decal
Random facts (about me):
- I’m not much of a “car person”, have never really modded cars.
- My previous car was a 2007 Lexus IS 250
- I’ve fallen asleep with Autopilot more than once.
My professional work (for those who care):